Saturday, November 28, 2009

Horoscopes worth reading

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Saturday, November 28, 2009

I pretty much stopped reading my horoscope in about 10th grade, but the UB Post has given me new incentive to start reading them again. And not just for myself. Every week these horoscopes have at least one profound piece of advice for everyone.

Here are a few excerpts from a recent edition of the UB Post:

Aquarius: "...Lie low Thursday to Saturday. Visit a psychic, hospital or government office Friday/Saturday...."

Libra: "...Family, domestic, real estate, mother nature and security issues go well Thursday to Saturday. Do you take on that associated responsibility or not? That's the question for three years."

Capricorn: "...Tuesday/Wednesday are a good time to visit a psychic or other advisor (but not an astrologer Wednesday)..."

Sagittarius: "...Buy nothing Thursday morning. Your shopping and income luck rise nicely then to Saturday. Now to October 2012, your social life will quietly ebb, but your financial life will improve, maybe massively."

I am not sure which star charts this person is consulting, but believe me, I am hooked.